Tuesday, 17 November 2015

Markets shrug off Paris attack, Japan back in recession

After early jitters on Monday, markets mostly ended the day up.

The S&P 500 closed 1.5 percent higher while the STOXX Europe 600 reversed early losses to close 0.3 percent higher.

Safe havens like gold, the US dollar and the Japanese yen also rose.

The yen rose despite a report on Monday showing that the Japanese economy shrank an annualised 0.8 percent in July-September, marking a second straight quarter of contraction, technically putting Japan in recession.

1 comment:

Appsinsight said...

Excellent article! This piece contains a lot of valuable information and useful insights about the niche. I really enjoyed going through it, and several points were quite interesting. I’d love to see you elaborate more on some of these topics. For more useful insights and informative reads, I’ll definitely check out more blogs on AppsInsight. Keep up the great work!
Features Should a Grocery Delivery App Have

Similar Job Apps to Shiftsmart

AI Apps for Image & Reverse Image Search

Free Delivery Management Software Solutions

Spicychat AI Alternatives You Should Try

Fanvue Alternatives

Onlyfans Alternatives

Fansly Alternatives

Post a Comment