Stocks fell on Monday.
The S&P 500 fell 0.1 percent, the STOXX Europe 600 fell 0.4 percent and the Shanghai Composite Index fell 0.6 percent.
Despite the rebound in markets in recent months, China remains a source of worry for many. From Bloomberg:
David Tepper says a yuan devaluation may be coming in China. John Burbank warns that a hard landing there could spark a global recession...
“The downside scenario for China seems more intimidating than ever before,” billionaire Dan Loeb wrote on Oct. 30 to investors at Third Point.
1 comment:
Excellent article! This piece contains a lot of valuable information and useful insights about the niche. I really enjoyed going through it, and several points were quite interesting. I’d love to see you elaborate more on some of these topics. For more useful insights and informative reads, I’ll definitely check out more blogs on AppsInsight. Keep up the great work!
Features Should a Grocery Delivery App Have
Similar Job Apps to Shiftsmart
AI Apps for Image & Reverse Image Search
Free Delivery Management Software Solutions
Spicychat AI Alternatives You Should Try
Fanvue Alternatives
Onlyfans Alternatives
Fansly Alternatives
Post a Comment