US nonfarm payrolls increased 271,000 in October, the biggest this year, the Labor Department reported on Friday. The jobless rate fell to a seven-year low of 5 percent.
Stock investors shrugged off the news. Even as traders raised their expectations on a December rise in rates to a 68 percent chance from 56 percent, the S&P 500 dipped less than 0.1 percent.
“The report is pretty good across the board,” said Michael Feroli, chief U.S. economist at JPMorgan Chase & Co. “December is now a very high likelihood for the Fed to hike rates.”
1 comment:
Excellent article! This piece contains a lot of valuable information and useful insights about the niche. I really enjoyed going through it, and several points were quite interesting. I’d love to see you elaborate more on some of these topics. For more useful insights and informative reads, I’ll definitely check out more blogs on AppsInsight. Keep up the great work!
Features Should a Grocery Delivery App Have
Similar Job Apps to Shiftsmart
AI Apps for Image & Reverse Image Search
Free Delivery Management Software Solutions
Spicychat AI Alternatives You Should Try
Fanvue Alternatives
Onlyfans Alternatives
Fansly Alternatives
Post a Comment