Markets mostly rose on Friday.
The S&P 500 rose 0.1 percent, the STOXX Europe 600 rose 0.2 percent and the Nikkei 225 rose 0.7 percent.
A report on Friday showed that the US economy grew at a 2.3 percent annual rate in the first quarter, slower than in the previous quarter but faster than expected.
Corporate earnings were mostly positive, with about 80 percent of S&P 500 companies having beaten forecasts so far.
“What we can say with fair conviction today is that earnings season so far...has not served to brighten investor moods,” said James Meyer, chief investment officer at Tower Bridge Advisors.
Nevertheless, Jack de Gan, chief investment officer at Harbor Advisory Corp, said that tech stocks “continue to post extremely fast growth, and I think the story of the market being led by tech names is still intact”.
1 comment:
Really informative article! I went through the entire piece and found plenty of useful information about this niche. A few points especially caught my attention, and I’d appreciate more detailed explanations around them. I’m looking forward to reading more interesting and insightful blogs on AppsInsight. Great work, and keep it going!
Picnob Alternatives: Find the Best Tools for Your Needs
Apps Like Qudo You Should Try for Instant Connections
Best Snapchat Friend Finder Apps You Must Try
Best Tubi Alternatives to Watch Free Movies and TV Shows
Best Later Alternatives: Top Visual Social Media Schedulers
Buffer Alternatives for Effortless Social Media Scheduling
Best Publer Alternatives: Top Social Media Tools Compared
OneUp Alternatives: Top Competitors Compared
Post a Comment