Markets were mixed on Tuesday.
The S&P 500 rose 0.9 percent, the STOXX Europe 600 fell 0.1 percent and the Shanghai Composite Index gained 0.3 percent.
US stocks were boosted by higher oil prices. US oil prices rose 0.9 percent on Tuesday.
Junk bonds also mostly rose. The iShares iBoxx $ High Yield Corporate Bond ETF rose 1.2 percent.
Indeed, Chris Kimble sees "signs that Junk bonds are trying to get up off the mat", and that "would likely provide a lift to stocks as well".
1 comment:
Excellent article! This piece contains a lot of valuable information and useful insights about the niche. I really enjoyed going through it, and several points were quite interesting. I’d love to see you elaborate more on some of these topics. For more useful insights and informative reads, I’ll definitely check out more blogs on AppsInsight. Keep up the great work!
Features Should a Grocery Delivery App Have
Similar Job Apps to Shiftsmart
AI Apps for Image & Reverse Image Search
Free Delivery Management Software Solutions
Spicychat AI Alternatives You Should Try
Fanvue Alternatives
Onlyfans Alternatives
Fansly Alternatives
Post a Comment