Markets fell on Wednesday.
The S&P 500 fell 0.7 percent while the STOXX Europe 600 fell 0.5 percent.
Earlier in Asia, markets had been more positive. The Nikkei 225 and the Shanghai Composite Index both rose 0.3 percent.
Stocks fell later though as oil prices declined. US crude oil prices fell 3.4 percent on Wednesday, helping to push energy stocks in the S&P 500 down 1.5 percent.
According to Guggenheim’s Subash Chandra and Marshall Coltrain, however, these stocks could fare a lot better in 2016.
1 comment:
Excellent article! This piece contains a lot of valuable information and useful insights about the niche. I really enjoyed going through it, and several points were quite interesting. I’d love to see you elaborate more on some of these topics. For more useful insights and informative reads, I’ll definitely check out more blogs on AppsInsight. Keep up the great work!
Features Should a Grocery Delivery App Have
Similar Job Apps to Shiftsmart
AI Apps for Image & Reverse Image Search
Free Delivery Management Software Solutions
Spicychat AI Alternatives You Should Try
Fanvue Alternatives
Onlyfans Alternatives
Fansly Alternatives
Post a Comment