Markets were mostly higher on Wednesday.
The S&P 500 surged 2.1 percent and the STOXX Europe 600 rose 1.1 percent but the Nikkei 225 fell 0.3 percent.
US stocks rose after midterm election results showed the Democratic party gaining control of the House of Representatives even as the Republican party strengthened its grip on the Senate, leaving a divided Congress.
Mark Decambre at MarketWatch looked at the ways that the election results may affect markets.
1 comment:
Really informative article! I went through the entire piece and found plenty of useful information about this niche. A few points especially caught my attention, and I’d appreciate more detailed explanations around them. I’m looking forward to reading more interesting and insightful blogs on AppsInsight. Great work, and keep it going!
Picnob Alternatives: Find the Best Tools for Your Needs
Apps Like Qudo You Should Try for Instant Connections
Best Snapchat Friend Finder Apps You Must Try
Best Tubi Alternatives to Watch Free Movies and TV Shows
Best Later Alternatives: Top Visual Social Media Schedulers
Buffer Alternatives for Effortless Social Media Scheduling
Best Publer Alternatives: Top Social Media Tools Compared
OneUp Alternatives: Top Competitors Compared
Post a Comment