Tuesday, 22 February 2005

Asian bulls stall

Most Asian stock markets fell today. Among the larger markets, the biggest loser was Korea, where the Korea Composite Index fell 10.91 points or 1.1 percent to 977.80. Another heavy loser was Singapore, where the Straits Times Index fell 19.65 points or 0.9 percent to 2146.73. This pulls it away from the 2,168.86 level it hit last Friday, its highest level since the year 2000.

In my commentary yesterday entitled "STI approaching level of last major peak", I discuss why the 2,200 level is an important level for the Straits Times Index.

1 comment:

Appsinsight said...

Excellent article! This piece contains a lot of valuable information and useful insights about the niche. I really enjoyed going through it, and several points were quite interesting. I’d love to see you elaborate more on some of these topics. For more useful insights and informative reads, I’ll definitely check out more blogs on AppsInsight. Keep up the great work!
Features Should a Grocery Delivery App Have

Similar Job Apps to Shiftsmart

AI Apps for Image & Reverse Image Search

Free Delivery Management Software Solutions

Spicychat AI Alternatives You Should Try

Fanvue Alternatives

Onlyfans Alternatives

Fansly Alternatives

Post a Comment